Yamaha Launches Neo-Retro Motorcycle Yamaha FZ-XJune 18, 2021
Yamaha Launches Neo-Retro Motorcycle Yamaha FZ-X with the Concept of Ride Free
India Yamaha Motor (IYM) Pvt Ltd launches its first Neo-Retro motorcycle Yamaha FZ-X for the Indian market. This is a part of its electrifying brand campaign “The Call of the Blue”. The FZ-X has innovative features & offers a comfortable riding position for touring lovers.
The Yamaha FZ-X can be availed at a starting price of INR 116,800 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi).
The Yamaha FZ-X model showcases a Neo Retro design theme for a nostalgic experience. Also, It is engineered to be the ultimate riding partner across various riding conditions. The FZ-X is powered by an air-cooled, 4-stroke, 149 cc, SOHC engine.
The Yamaha FZ-X comes across as a handsome motorcycle with strong metal components visible on:
- the fuel tank
- side covers
- engine guard
- headlight stays
- the front fender
- fender stay
- the grab-bar for increased strength and durability.
The front forks are covered with stylish black color boots adding to the overall style.
The new FZ-X comes with:
- 2-valve Blue Core FI Engine.
- Generating 12.4PS of peak power at 7,250 rpm
- 13.3Nm of torque at 5,500 rpm.
- The exhaust note too is extensively tuned to produce a powerful sound.
The feature-loaded FZ-X is Bluetooth enabled. Also, it receives a Communication Control Unit. This is a 1st in India for Yamaha bikes. It is compatible with Yamaha’s dedicated Y-Connect app that helps users enjoy a fuller motorcycling lifestyle.
Through this, the rider can:
- Check smartphone notifications via the instrument cluster icons
- Look at maintenance recommendations
- Track the bike’s last parking location
- Track fuel consumption
- Receive malfunction notification
The Yamaha FZ-X gets a unique feature – The Revs Dashboard, which displays data such as :
- Engine rpm
- Degree of throttle opening
- Rate of acceleration
- An eco-friendly riding indicator
Yamaha FZ-X, Other attractive and innovative features:
- Unique looking Bi-functional LED Headlight with Daytime LED Running Lamp (DRL)
- A newly designed negative LCD console with a Power Socket
- LED Taillight
- The FZ-X also comes equipped with Side Stand Engine Cut off Switch. A standard and mandatory feature for all Yamaha two wheelers in India.
- The new FZ-X gets a higher handlebar that is positioned closer to the rider. This is in sync with a relatively flat and plush feeling step-up seat and well-positioned foot pegs that offer improved ergonomics.
- It has a minimum ground clearance of 165 mm
- It weighs 139 kg (with oil and a full fuel tank).
- Side Stand with Engine Cut-off Switch,
- Lower Engine protector guard
- BOSCH single-channel ABS
- Block pattern dual-purpose 100/80-17 (Front) and 140/60-17 (Rear) tubeless tyres
Yamaha FZ-X will be available in the market by end of June and it will come in three attractive colours:
Ex-showroom Delhi in INR
|FZ-X (Without Bluetooth)||1,16,800|
|FZ-X (With Bluetooth)||1,19,800|