Bajaj Dominar 400 Spirit of Rann Decal Kit by Barageness GFXMarch 25, 2022
Bajaj Dominar Spirit of Rann Decal Kit by Barageness GFX
Spirit of Rann Decal Kit: THE GREAT WHITE DESERT RIDE – Summary
DATES: Booking open for 23 Mar – 30 Mar 22
Price – 15 000/-
Duration Nights – 8 Days
Distance – 2200 km
Terrain – Flat
ROUTE – Mumbai – Rann of Kutch – Mumbai
Spirit of Rann Decal Kit: THE GREAT WHITE DESERT RIDE – Inclusions
- Stay – on twin sharing basis – in case you want individual rooms please get in touch with us offline
- Food: breakfast and dinner will be included in the hotels in a buffet format. Extras not included in the buffet can be settled directly between the rider and the Hotel/restaurant.
- Mechanical support – we will have a competent mechanic, some field replaceable parts and will be able to deal with basic problems in the absence of a full-fledged workshop. The labour is included but the cost of spare parts will be borne by the participant.
- Basic First aid training – all participants will be given a 3-hour basic first aid training
Spirit of Rann Decal Kit: THE GREAT WHITE DESERT RIDE – Exclusions:
- More complex repairs that cannot be handled on the field and require a workshop will need to be handled by the participant in a suitable workshop
- On the Road travel expenses – expenses on the road like refreshments (food/drinks etc) have to be borne by the participants
- Any Medical expenses arising out of either precondition, accident or in normal course of things will need to be borne by the participant
- Fuel required for the journey
- Overall travel expenses incurred by the participant
Spirit of Rann Decal Kit: THE GREAT WHITE DESERT RIDE – REGISTRATION LINK/ CONTACT
- Tapan +91 95611 1223
- Vidit +91 9590 0068
- Sachin +91 94440 44008
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Bajaj Dominar Spirit of Rann Decal Kit by Barageness GFX – The discovery
View this post on Instagram
Bajaj Dominar Spirit of Rann Decal Kit by Barageness GFX – Colours & price
- Bajaj Dominar – Blue (RoK)
- Bajaj Dominar – Green (RoK)
- Bajaj Dominar – Red (RoK)
The kit launched at a special price of₹ 4,300.00 (inclusive of shipping & taxes)
Also we understand, this price excludes installation of the decal kit. For the kit application process, the Barageness team directly connects with the customer. Spread across the country and in most of the major cities, Baraganess GFX has a team of vendors who take care of the installation of the decal kit.
Bajaj Dominar 400 Spirit of Rann Decal Kit by Barageness GFX – Description
- Product on offer is printed on high quality laminated 3M vinyl.
- The material is highly durable with water and weather proof properties.
- The graphic kit is offered in multiple cut pieces which cover the main profiles of the motorcycle body.
Barageness GFX & India Bike Week 2021 – The line-up
While they have been operational for a quite sometime now, they showcased an impressive line-up of vehicles clad in various themes & livery. The line-up at IBW2021 is as follows:
- Polaris RZR 1000 – Edgy Grunge
- Polaris Sportsman 570 – Digicamo Tech
- Africa Twin – Gundam Federation forces theme (gundam is a popular battle suit anime series)
- KTM Duke250 2019 – Ironman Mk85 Endgame Armour
- KTM Duke200 2012 – Halo Master Chief Armour
- Indian Darkhorse – Metallic Print – Native Indian symbols
- Triumph Tiger – Military green with grunge and tech elements
- Himalayan with CRF body – MX Style Edgy graphics
- KTM 790 Duke – Stealth greys in an Edgy tech theme
- KTM 250 SX – SRT Racing team livery
- YAMAHA WR 450 – SRT Racing team livery
In addition to The Bajaj Dominar 400 Spirit of Rann Decal Kit their current production kits cater to bikes like:
- KTM Adventure
- Hero Impulse
- Hero Xpulse
- Royal Enfield Himalayan
- KTM Duke
Also, they take up custom jobs on request for:
- Adventure bikes
- Car Wraps
Barageness GFX is about redefining the custom graphic and decals market in India. They have a base of operations in Mumbai and their design studio in Bangalore. It started as an outlandish lifestyle with a bunch of adrenaline junkies with their motorbikes scouring for hard ridden miles and exploring the wilderness. Having met each other while riding some mountain trails, the blokes found common passion in all things good under the sun –
- Racing legends
- Fighter jets &
- Battle tanks
Apart from working on the standard line up of production decal kits, they also work with Racing Teams & Automotive accessory brands.
- Team branding
- Livery design
- Merchandise design etc.
“701Barage – Where the Barageness began…”
Bikes & beers forged a bond between them former nomads and led them towards shacking up together in an apartment numbered 701. Knowing the only things they knew back then;…they set up the crib with one mentality – ‘Life In The Bar & Garage’, which ultimately became known as the mancave – “701Barage.”
Since then, all the rad times, memories & stories together are shared with a feeling that is “Barageness”. For us, Barageness is a feeling…A feeling of happiness, of tipsiness, of craziness, of togetherness, of thrills, of speed, of adventure and the feeling that resonates in the souls of all free spirits.