Hero HF DELUXE BS-VI launchedJanuary 7, 2020
HERO MOTOCORP INTRODUCES COUNTRY’S FIRST 100-CC BS-VI MOTORCYCLE ATTRACTIVELY PRICED @ RS. 55,925/-
Reiterating its commitment to quickly roll-out an exciting and comprehensive BS-VI product portfolio for its customers, Hero MotoCorp, launched the Hero HF DELUXE BS-VI in the entry level motorcycle segment. The commencement of dispatches for the HF Deluxe BS-VI come close on the heels of the Company’s first-ever BS-VI product launch – the Splendor iSmart. Thereby reaffirming the leadership role played by Hero MotoCorp in migrating to the new emission regime. With these products coming in quick succession, Hero MotoCorp is rapidly ramping-up its portfolio of BS-VI products. Also, it plans to transform its entire range to BS-VI norms very soon.
The HF Deluxe, India’s most successful and iconic motorcycle in the entry segment, will be available at Hero MotoCorp showrooms in the country at attractive prices of:
- Rs. 55,925/- for Self-Start Alloy-wheel variant and
- Rs. 57,250/- for Self-Start Alloy-wheel i3S variant
(both prices ex-showroom Delhi) from the beginning of January 2020.
In addition to keeping the core brand DNA of superior performance and fuel-efficiency intact, the new hero HF Deluxe BS-VI is now powered by Programmed Fuel-Injection. The ‘XSens Technology’ (10 sensors) provides:
- higher fuel-efficiency (9% higher)
- effortless acceleration
- smoother ride and
- easy starting anytime & anywhere (ease of cold starting)
Vikram Kasbekar, Executive Director – Operations (Plants) and Chief Technology Officer, Hero MotoCorp, said-
“At Hero MotoCorp, we have been working towards ensuring a smooth transition to the BS-VI norms, not just for us but also for all our stakeholders, the industry and most importantly the customers. We are into the final leg of this transition phase and key products in our portfolio like the HF Deluxe are being transitioned now to ensure smooth ramp-up. Our BS-IV inventories are low and will not be replenished going forward. We will be introducing a slew of BS-VI products in the coming weeks.”
Commenting on the occasion, Malo Le Masson, Head – Global Product Planning, Hero MotoCorp, said,
“HF Deluxe is the most popular entry segment motorcycle in India. The bike has already entered the 2-Million sales club and commands well over 2/3rd market share in the category. With the new HF Deluxe BS-VI, powered by Programmed FI technology, we have further enhanced the performance and efficiency of the motorcycle. We have now launched two new BS-VI motorcycles in quick succession and are committed to a rapid transition of our entire portfolio to the new norms.”
The new HF Deluxe has been designed and developed completely in-house, at the company’s R&D hub, the Center of Innovation and Technology (CIT) in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Hero MotoCorp is the dominant market leader in the motorcycle segment with well over 60% market share.
THE NEW Hero HF DELUXE BS-VI
BS-VI Compliant FI Engine
The new Hero HF Deluxe BS-VI comes with:
- A 100cc BS-VI Compliant Programmed Fuel Injection engine
- ‘XSens Technology’ (10 Sensors).
- An impressive power output of 7.94 BHP @ 8000 RPM
- On-demand torque of 8.05 NM @ 6000 RPM.
- Hero HF Deluxe BS-VI offers a 9% higher fuel efficiency.
- +6% faster acceleration
- Consistent start-ability (even in cold conditions) and longer engine life.
- The new motorcycle also features Hero’s revolutionary i3S (idle start-stop system).
Superior Drive and Control
- The Programmed FI system ensures a precise air-fuel mixture delivery under varying load conditions enabling smoother rideability.
- Also, it ensures continuous and real-time adjustment to the air and fuel mixture (through sensors and ECU).
- This is based on engine load & ambient conditions for sharper throttle response.
- The system allows more efficient combustion resulting in higher fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions.
- Therefore, it is typically maintenance-free and does not break down easily.
- 165mm ground clearance and 1235mm wheelbase,
- Thus, the bike delivers superior ride with more stability.
- In addition, the High Tensile Steel Frame offers strength, rigidity and responsive handling.
New and Improved Style
The Hero HF DELUXE BS-VI comes with all-new graphics and colors.
- Black with Red
- Heavy Grey with Green.
- Black with Purple
- Techno Blue
- Black with Grey