Mahindra Mojo now with 100 kilometers Road Side AssistanceSeptember 11, 2021
Mahindra Mojo – now with 100 kilometers Road Side Assistance
This festive season Mahindra Mojo – now comes with upto 100 kilometers Road Side Assistance. The Mojo without a doubt munches miles for breakfast. Give it thousand miles and its asks you, “How many miles for the main course?” While it is unknown to most of out brethren from the scribe fraternity and to the reader, Mahindra Mojo in fact has an array of ASC’s from A to V.
Mahindra Mojo Road Side Assistance Benefits
Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown to the vehicle due to defect, breakage, or part malfunctioning, that prevents the vehicle from being started or used in a safe condition, where the circumstances of the above causes are ascribable to the services included in the Manufacturer’s Contractual Warranty conditions.
The following are also considered as breakdown of the Vehicle:
(a) Lack of Fuel
(b) Change of Fuel
(c) Run down Battery
(d) Flat Tyre/ Tyres
(e) Loss of the Vehicle Key / Broken Key
Unintentional damage sustained by the Vehicle in motion, due to: lack of skill,
negligence, non-observance of rules and regulations or an accident connected with road traffic or willful or culpable actions by third parties, provoking damage to the Vehicle to such an extent as to render it impossible for the beneficiary to use it in safe conditions.
Mechanical or Electrical breakdown of a vehicle which cannot be repaired on the spot of incident within 60 minutes of labor time.
Accident of a vehicle due to which it is not in a condition to be driven with its own power or on its own wheels and requires the vehicle to be towed.
Covered Area means the area where the Services can be provided. The roadside assistance service is available on National highways, State highways and motorable roads within mainland India and Home/Office of the User, subject to terms and conditions detailed herein.
Covered Distance means ‘Covered Radius up to a maximum of 100 kms driving distance from breakdown location of a vehicle to the nearest drop location of Mojo authorized service Centre.
Mahindra Mojo RSA toll free Nos – 1800 210 2050
Mahindra Mojo RSA pricing for:
1. Age of mojo: 0 year to 4 years – RS 1799/-
2. Age of mojo: 4 years to 7 year – RS 2299/-
The Mahindra Mojo BS6 starts at ₹199900 *ex-showroom (condition apply) :
- Black Pearl – ₹1,99,900
- Garnet Black – 2,12,000
- Ruby Red – 2,17,500
- Red Agate – 2,17,500
The price increased at the start of this year in order to meet the new BS6 norms. Almost all motorcycle brands in its segment have migrated to the new compliance platform. At the outset it may seem like the Mahindra Mojo BS6 is a late entrant to the new compliance norm. However the Mojo 300 ABS arrived in September 2019 and in less than a year it takes the fight to the competition.
Mahindra Mojo – The journey so far…
Released on 16th October 2015, the Mahindra Mojo (XT 300) made its mark as an adventure touring motorcycle. One of the first under 300cc motorcycles to sport the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres. The dual headlight certainly had mixed reactions. The refined engine has been noteworthy amongst all motoring enthusiasts. Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd is the first Indian company to offer dual channel exhaust system with removable Db killers. With or without which the motorcycle made for a head turning exhaust note within legally permissible limits.
The scaled down version – Mahindra Mojo UT 300 fed on a carburetor and belted out 24bhp from its single channel throaty exhaust. The all-black chassis and delta swing arm replaced the golden colour. The UT 300 was sold in Black, solid Blue and Red Colours. While some changes seemed like a downgrade, it in fact added more muscle to this machine. The UT 300 got telescopic front forks with a brace for maximum durability.
Recap BS4 compliant 2019 Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS:
- 4 Valve DOHC 295cc liquid cooled engine
- Dual channel ABS system to aid the 320mm (front) and 240mm (rear) petal brakes
- 110/70/R17 and 140/70/R17 tyres
- Single sided Exhaust setup
- Telescopic front forks with brace and rear gas charged forks
- 21 litres fuel tank
- Available colours – Black and Blue
- The ABS version reintroduced the fuel injection system with all-purpose Pirelli Angel CT tyres.
Like its predecessor the Mojo 300 ABS, the all-new motorcycle is not just BSVI compliant. The new Mahindra Mojo has retained the core fuel injected ABS system.
The difference in power figures has been compensated with:
- An ECU remap and tuning
- 5 additional relays for efficient electrical load & ECU management
- Improved torque
- The Mahindra Mojo BS6 also offers up to 10% increase in fuel economy (under standard test conditions)
- Two choice of tyres – this is a trim level dependent feature
- Customers can choose from a host of company fitted accessories for their touring needs
- Additionally customers can also accessorize themselves with a host of Mojo branded Riding gear
Accessorize your Mahindra Mojo 300 with a wide range of accessories like:
- Fog lamp mount with Fog lamps (sold separately)
- Red/White Mojo Riding Jacket
- Front Guard
- Integrated Carrier and Saddle stays
- Mojo Mobile Holder
- Bike Cover
- Mojo branded Hybrid and full face helmets
- Custom built Magnetic tank bag
- Mojo branded Saddle bags
- White/black Mojo Riding Jacket
- Riding Gloves
Connect with Mahindra Mojo
To know about Mahindra & Mahindra Two Wheelers Division