Rally of Himalayas 2022 – High altitude Adventure is back!!August 16, 2022
Rally of Himalayas 2022 – Extreme Rally event’s 2nd innings
The Rally of Himalayas is an extreme rally event which will bring back the high-altitude off-road rally scenario to the motorsport game. Rally of Himalayas is being organized with the support of Kullu District Administration. It will be an extreme rally which will be spread over 4 days from 27th August 2022 to 30th August 2022.
Rally of Himalayas 2022 – Program details:
- Rally will be starting from scrutiny of vehicles (Day 1)
This, followed by flag off from Kullu by 27 flag off by Deputy Commissioner of kullu shri Aashutosh Garg 5 pm at Atal Bihari Bajpai Mountaineer Institute, Aleu to kick start the intense and rigorous two-day session for both the man and the machine and
- Hon. Technical Education Minister Dr. Ram Lal Markande will flag off the rally on 30th august at Darcha.
The club and its experienced officials make all provisions for the boarding, lodging of the participants and the officials. Special emphasis is laid on the safety of the participants and the onlookers as marshals, doctors, emergency vehicles are deputed throughout the entire stretch of the rally which is strangely asserted by the FMSCI the competent authority.
To register for Rally of Himalayas 2022 click on the links below:
Click here to know more about the rules & regulations
Click here to know more about the rules & regulations
For any further questions on Rally of Himalayas connect with them on WhatsApp here
Rally of Himalayas 2022 – Local team for a Glocal event:
Also, the police force and local trained volunteers will be deputed to make sure the event goes as smooth as possible and there won’t be any problem to the local community. The rally being a distinguished motorsport event attract coverage from media, rallying enthusiast all over the county and provide golden opportunities to sponsors to make their presence felt.
As this event is being carried out with the help of District Administration to boost the tourism so the event will attract not only rally enthusiast but also the local and tourist who don’t know what rally is. The coverage of the event will be shared by the local media houses and the department of tourism of Himachal Pradesh.
Rally of Himalayas 2022 – Highlights /Pre-event activities:
Additionally, it entitles itself to use of track for existing customers of the sponsor to get the feel of the official rally track. On day 2 before Super Special Stage special time will be given to the sponsor team to showcase their product on the track.
About Himalayan Xtreme Motorsports – Rally of Himalayas, Organisers
Himalayan Xtreme Motorsports club in Himachal Pradesh is founded by veteran rallyist Mr. Suresh Rana who has
- 11 titles of Raid De Himalayas
- 5 times Desert Storm
- 3 times Dakshin Dare
- 7 times Sajoba and
many more rallies in the past and now is working hard to bring back the rally culture to the mountain terrain.
Rally of Himalayas – Officials, FMSCI (The Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India)
Founded in 1971, the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI) is recognized by the Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports as the only National Sports Federation (NSF) for the promotion and governance of motorsports in India. The FMSCI was set up with the main objective to standardise rules and regulations for motorsporting events across India.
It is a Private Limited, non-profit company registered under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act 1956. And is also a long-standing member of:
- The International Federations for motorsports viz. Federation Internationale de l’ Automobile (FIA), Paris (four wheelers and above) and
- Federation Internationale de Motocyclisme (FIM), Geneva (2 and 3 wheeler motorsports).
The FMSCI has a wide base of affiliated member clubs spread across the length and breadth of India.
- 5 National Championships
- 330+ Permits Issued
- 291 Stewards
- 73 Scrutinies
- 17 Tech Delegates
- 3 Purpose-Built race tracks
- 10 Karting Tracks
FMSCI performs the following functions:
Promotion of motor sports at the grassroots level, and to raise the standard of Indian motor sports to international levels. Training and deputation of sporting and technical officials to ensure safe, fair and orderly conduct of motor sports. Formulation of sporting/technical rules and regulations for various types of motor sports. Issue of competition licenses and organizing permits to clubs to organize motor sporting events. Dispute redressal via the Indian Motor Sports Appeal Court (IMSAC) comprising competent persons with legal and sporting background
About Barageness GFX – Rally of Himalayas, Branding Partners
Barageness GFX is about redefining the custom graphic and decals market in India. They have a base of operations in Mumbai and their design studio in Bangalore. It started as an outlandish lifestyle with a bunch of adrenaline junkies with their motorbikes scouring for hard ridden miles and exploring the wilderness. Having met each other while riding some mountain trails, the blokes found common passion in all things good under the sun –
- Racing legends
- Fighter jets &
- Battle tanks
“701Barage – Where the Barageness began…”
Bikes & beers forged a bond between them former nomads and led them towards shacking up together in an apartment numbered 701. Knowing the only things they knew back then;…they set up the crib with one mentality – ‘Life In The Bar & Garage’, which ultimately became known as the mancave – “701Barage.”
Since then, all the rad times, memories & stories together are shared with a feeling that is “Barageness”. For us, Barageness is a feeling…A feeling of happiness, of tipsiness, of craziness, of togetherness, of thrills, of speed, of adventure and the feeling that resonates in the souls of all free spirits.
Dhrumin Giasotta heads the Business Development & Operations of the company
Tapan Jadhav is the Creative Director
You can connect with Barageness GFX here:
Visit them on their website – https://barageness.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/baragenessofficial
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/barageness/
Send in a query on WhatsApp – 9321093799
Dial in on their Phone number – 9902477766
About – BIKERS CLUB ® NETWORK, Magazine Partners
Bikers Club ® Network famously known as Bikers Club ® was established on 29th December 2016 and is owned by BIKERS CLUB NETWORK PRIVATE LIMITED.
BIKERS CLUB ® Network is designed dedicatedly for bike riders, travelers, and motorcycle enthusiasts, and it’s having a monthly published magazine, mobile app, online store, events, talk shows, and many more. We at Bikers Club ® network committed to provide our customer with a better and improve services all the time in aspect of riding and the products that we sell on our network. We aspire to become a one-point solution for motorcycle riders in the coming years.
About SS Petrochemicals – Rally of Himalayas, Sponsors
SS Petrochemicals is a Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir) based business enterprise that has marked foray in the domain of oil and bitumen trading.
- They are known as a reliable supplier (wholesale trader) of superior quality synthetic bitumen, rubber processing oil, and SN 150 base oil.
- The products that they supply are extremely reliable due to their fine composition and use of high-grade raw materials that are used in the production procedures.
- All the products that they offer are tested as per strict industry norms for assured reliability.
- The products that they supply are widely used in many industries like automotive, construction, and others.
- They are providing these products in varied specifications to cater to the diverse requirements of the buyers. Customers can place their orders and rest assured for timely delivery.SS Petrochemicals was established in the year 2020 with a vision to serve the finest bitumen and oil in the domestic market. Their products are highly sought after for the exclusivity, fine packaging, fine quality, effective performance, and affordability. Mr. Antriksh Jamwal is the Founder of the organization, who guides the management to work for customers’ complete satisfaction.
BMC Air Filter – Rally of Himalayas, Sponsors
BMC Air Filter is one of the most renown brand in the motorcycle and automotive industries. Based in Bologna, Italy, BMC is now an international company with branches in China and India, along with over 96 distributors all over the world. BMC produces the world’s best quality air filters for racing, street use and composite parts.
District Lahaul – Rally of Himalayas, Event Partners
The district of Lahaul-Spiti in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh consists of the two formerly separate districts of Lahaul and Spiti.
- The present administrative centre is Keylong in Lahaul. Before the two districts were merged, Kardang was the capital of Lahaul, and Dhankar the capital of Spiti.
- The district was formed in 1960, and is the fourth least populous district in India (out of 640).
- Kunzum la or the Kunzum Pass (altitude 4,551 m (14,931 ft)) is the entrance pass to the Spiti Valley from Lahaul.
- It is 21 km (13 mi) from Chandra Tal.
- This district is connected to Manali through the Rohtang Pass.
- To the south, Spiti ends 24 km (15 mi) from Tabo, at the Sumdo where the road enters Kinnaur and joins with National Highway No. 22.
To know more about District Lahaul click here-
About MyTageze –
At Tageze, the team believes that they exist to save lives and provide peace of mind. They are working with a passion to change the world for the better. They believe the more we connect, the more powerful we all are collectively. Their vision is to share a world where everyone can find everything that matters.
To Connect with MyTageze click on the links below:
MyTageze Website – www.mytageze.com
Here is an Informative Video on the product, click on the link below to watch the video:
Predominantly dedicated to cover everything motorcycling, we talk about:
- Motorcycle News & Launches – Drift or Drag also known as Motorcycle News & Launches is a general news and information section
- Motorcycle Reviews – True to the definition of Cold Steel every two wheeler built is meant to cut a niche for itself in the market. Cold Steel houses reviews of all these amazing machines. No, we do not use a traditional or “template based” approach all the time.
- Global Motorsport News – Quick shifter our section for Global Motorsport news. All automotive sporting events from India and across the world. Be it from two wheeler to truck racing events find them here.
- TRON SHIFTER – Tron shifter is dedicated to all types of electric vehicles, be is two wheeler, cars or commercial vehicles. In addition, to news and reviews it speaks about related topics from technology to niche initiatives.
- Female motorcyclists in India – Stiletto Shifter is a column dedicated to female motorcyclists. This is irrespective of class, engine capacity or type of two wheeler. This is HER perspective of motorcycles and scooters written for HER and by her only. Simply put, its just two ladies talking “about us” motorcycles or scooters.
Want to know more About us? connect with us on
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheUpshifters
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/theupshiftersindia/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Theupshifters