Bajaj Dominar 250 launchedMarch 11, 2020
Available at an attractive price of INR 1,60,000 (ex-showroom in Delhi)
Bajaj Dominar 250 launched, it is a variant of the proven Dominar 400 Sports Tourer, that will make it attractive for riding enthusiasts to enter the world of touring. The new offering features liquid cooled 248.8cc DOHC engine, delivering 27 PS power and 23.5 Nm of torque. Further, it retains all the state-of-the-art technological and class leading features of the Dominar 400 like the up-side down (USD) forks that provide superior handling & comfort along with a muscular look, the twin barrel exhaust that produces a throaty exhaust note with a heavy bass, enhancing the sports tourer feel.
It also features innovative bungee straps tucked under the seat to help secure gear during long distance touring, a redesigned secondary display showing time, gear position and trip information, and spacecraft inspired tank pad decals.
Commenting on the Bajaj Dominar 250 launch, Mr. Sarang Kanade, President – Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, “The Dominar brand has been able to create a strong following for itself and has become the preferred choice for long distance tourers. Dominar riders have traversed five continents, conquered the Arctic and Antarctica, journeyed thousands of miles and pushed the Dominar 400 bike to its limits. Dominar 250 will be an ideal bike for aspiring riding enthusiasts who wish to get into the world of touring.”
BS6 compliant new Bajaj Dominar 250 launched, is now available across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in dual channel ABS variant with Canyon Red and Vine Black colour options at INR 1,60,000/- ex showroom Delhi.
- New DOHC (Double Over-Head Camshaft) engine with 27 Ps Power
- 23.5Nm Torque at 6500 rpm
- 0-100 kmph in just 10.5 seconds
- Fuel injected and liquid cooled engine, mosaic shaped full LED headlamp with AHO (Automatic headlamps on), twin channel ABS, slipper clutch and beam type perimeter frame
- Twin barrel exhaust for throaty exhaust note with heavy bass that augments the sports tourer feel
- 37mm up-side down (USD) forks providing superior handling and comfort along with powerful muscular look
- Bungee straps tucked under the seat to tie gear and belongings over long enduring distances, a unique feature enhancing the touring capabilities of the bike
- A graphic scheme inspired by themes of ‘surgical precision’ and ‘contrasting finishes ’with piercing color breaks
- Exciting and premium body colors, ‘Canyon Red’ and ‘Vine Black’, for the striking road presence
- Sports Tourer form made imposing with the up-side down (USD) forks at front
- Twin barrel exhaust imparting an imposing feel to the bike
|Technical specs||Dominar 250|
|Type||Single cylinder, 4 stroke, DOHC,4valve, Liquid cooled, Twin Spark ,FI|
|Max power(PS @ RPM)||27 @ 8500 rpm|
|Max torque(Nm @RPM)||23.5 @ 6500 rpm|
|Top Speed (kmph)||132|
|Front||Telescopic, 37mm USD Fork, 135mm travel|
|Rear||Multi-step adjustable Mono shock with Nitrox, Wheel stroke of 110mm|
|Front||ABS, 300mm dia disc|
|Rear||ABS, 230mm dia disc|
|System||12V, 8Ah VRLA|
|Headlamp||LED with AHO, 10 units|
About Bajaj Auto
With 15 million motorcycles sold in over 70 countries, the Bajaj brand is truly “The World’s Favourite Indian”. It is India’s No.1 motorcycle exporter with 2 out of 3 bikes sold internationally carrying a Bajaj badge. The company’s unwavering commitment towards building the best motorcycles in the world through design, technology, quality and customer satisfaction has made it the most visible Indian brand across the globe. This faith reposed by millions of satisfied customers has inspired Bajaj to design some of the finest motorcycles on the road, one of which is Dominar 250.