KTM World Adventure Week 2021 from 5th – 11th JulyJune 17, 2021
KTM announces KTM World Adventure Week 2021 from 5th – 11th July for all riders
Mumbai, 14th June 2021: KTM, the World’s No. 1 and India’s fastest-growing premium motorcycle brand, announced The KTM World Adventure Week, for motorcycle enthusiasts across the globe. Starting from July 5th, the seven-day-long event is open to all bike owners in India and across the world. It is an invitation for the riders to go fuel their adventurous spirit and explore the tarmacs, tracks, and trails. Riders who successfully complete the challenges will be rewarded with daily and weekly prizes.
They also get a chance to be featured on:
- KTM World Adventure Week 2021 participants have a chance to win daily and weekly prizes and to be featured on theworldadventureweek.com
- Starting from July 5th, the seven-day-long event is open to all bike owners in India and across the world
- KTM encourages mass participation in ‘The World Adventure Week’ initiative and invites riders from across the globe to take part in daily riding challenges.
- The goal for each rider is to complete 1,000 km or more during a week.
- Powered by KTM and RISER app, this initiative offers a perfect opportunity to put some miles on your motorcycle.
Speaking on the occasion, Narayan Sundararaman – Head of Marketing, Bajaj Auto Limited said, “We are delighted to inform you that KTM in collaboration with RISER, has announced ‘The World Adventure Week’, which is a true celebration of every rider’s adventurous spirit. The idea behind this global initiative is to strengthen the growing Adventure community and bring together riders who share the passion for motorcycling.”
For keen adventure enthusiasts, the process of entering the competition is simple:
- Download the RISER app from the App Store or Google Play and start recording the rides.
- Riders who successfully complete the challenges will be rewarded with daily and weekly prizes
- They get the chance to be featured on theworldadventureweek.com and KTM’s global social media channels.
- There will be different challenges to complete on each of the seven days.
- All riders completing 1,000 km or more in total will get a personalized award.
1000 KM IN A WEEK
KTM World Adventure Week – CAN YOU MAKE IT?
You’ve got seven days to cover 1000 km. How you decide to break that distance down is up to you. On completion, you will be awarded a personalized award by KTM. Also, you get 1000 points towards the draw to win a brand new KTM 1290 SUPER ADVENTURE S*.
DAY 1 CHALLENGE
SHARE YOUR RIDE ON SOCIAL
Show the world your adventure by sharing your ride using the tag #THEWORLDADVENTUREWEEK. Upon completion of your ride, use RISER’s built-in share functionality to post it in any of the key social media platforms or generate a link that is shareable in any other platform. This will earn you 250 points and an entry into the daily prize draw. Remember, your social media accounts will need to be set to ‘public’ to allow us to spot your entry.
DAY 2 CHALLENGE
RIDE THROUGH 890 M OF ALTITUDE
Head uphill or downhill, depending on where you start from, in your quest to ride through a point where elevation is 890 meters above sea level. So, find the nearest hill or deep valley, and remember to track your progress on the RISER app. Based on your elevation profile, the app will automatically assign you with an added 250 points and an entry into the daily prize draw.
DAY 3 CHALLENGE
CHECK IN AT A KTM DEALER
Locate your nearest KTM dealership here and pay them a visit, grab a coffee or simply just browse the showroom floor. Riders who complete this challenge will be awarded 250 points and entered in to win the daily prize.
DAY 4 CHALLENGE
COMPLETE 1290 M OF ELEVATION
Go explore the closest mountains! Riders can reach the target altitude of 1290 meters in one go – if the landscape allows – or by going up and down a smaller hill a few times. The choice is yours. Riders who complete this challenge will be awarded 250 points as well as entered in to win the daily prize.
DAY 5 CHALLENGE
5 RIDES IN A WEEK
Heading to work or on a full-scale Adventure ride? Keep track of your riding time on RISER, and keep the wheels turning. Complete five rides from Monday to Friday to earn 250 points and an entry into the daily prize draw. It doesn’t matter how long these rides are – as long as you’re riding.
DAY 6 CHALLENGE
RIDE 390 KM IN ONE GO
Plan a route that is 390 km and get out there and ride it. A small deviation of 5 km less or more will be accepted once your ride is live on RISER. This challenge is worth 250 points and an entry into the daily prize draw.
DAY 7 CHALLENGE
RIDE WITH YOUR BUDDIES
Riders are pack animals. We like to share our adventure with like-minded folks. For this challenge, find two of your riding buddies and go out an complete a PACK RIDE. This will earn you 250 points and an entry into the daily prize draw.
More information is available on the website.
Website – World Adventure Week