Pune MOTOFEST 2018 off to a roaring start
BRC Pune celebrates 5 years with fellow riding clubs of Pune !!
On 9th September 2018 Season’s Mall Pune was host to a celebration of a different kind this Sunday. The mall that is usually abuzz to the early morning shoppers saw its gates open to motorcyclists pouring in from various parts of the city. From the old-fashioned cruisers to the tech-loaded superbikes, the second level of the parking lot began to fill up with riders, custom bike builders from motorcycling groups across the city to partake in the 4th edition of MOTOFEST 2018.
- Basement Time Trails – Conducted at the Level 2 parking lot, this “Underground races” styled event saw a motorcycle coming in from almost every part of the spectrum from the two stroke Yamahas to the parallel twin Benelli TNT 300s and the Bajaj avenger to the Apache RR310. Adding to this we had one female participant joining in on her Royal Enfield too.
- Burn Out – Unlike standard formats this burnout asked for a “Doughnut” from the participants.
- Fittest Biker – Riding a motorcycle over long distances requires not only a sound mind but also a fit body. In a stipulated period the participants were required to perform a few exercises that also involved use of motorcycle tyres adding in a different flavour altogether.
- Fashion Show – The dress code of motorcyclists is their riding apparel that is incomplete without a “helmet”. Taking to the ramp were not just the ladies or the gentlemen but in a first of first the audiences were treated to a “group” fashion show.
Custom Bikes Display – In the event arena on display were creations from:
- Kirex Moto Customs – A Cafe Racer based on the RX 100 and “Indian”, a Hero Honda Karizma converted to a cruiser.
- Autologue Design – The Domivel Adventure concept on the Bajaj Dominar 400 platform and Yamaha R3M based on the Yamaha R3.
- Zana Motorcycles – On displayed was their latest offering , a crash guard with sliders for the Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- In addition to these we also had a few other cross over concepts too.
Here is a list of the motorcycle groups in attendance
- The R15 Brigade
- The Lycans
- The Apache Tribe
- Restless Riders India
- Benelli Owner’s Club
- Naked Wolf’s
- Gixxer Club Pune
- Knight Riderz
- Roaring Nomads Motorcycle Club
- Apache RR310 owners Club
- Bajaj Avenger Club
Names of sponsors
Monster Energy Drink
Ruby Hall Clinic
Organizing team name –
BRAG INC EVENTS & BRC Pune
About BRAG INC
A SARANG KENJALE a.k.a @himalayan_monk_adventures venture enters its 4th year, successfully mentoring and strengthening 400+ riders and stimulating more than 250 optimized rides happening in last four years, with generating n promoting more than 50+ super bikers into hard core experienced bikers, and encouraging, mentoring and assisting 100 men for deadly routes of Leh Ladakh , Nepal , Bhutan , Spiti , North East .
Brag Inc continues its tradition to empower bikers around India for dreams to clock lacs of miles or tonnes of memories or learn from their vividly unique personalities and thankful for the continued support.
About BRC Pune
The club stands for safe riding and always eager to spread awareness for the same. At BRC there are no limits to the adrenaline that riders carry. BRC has had its expedition and adventure trips in almost every part of the country.
Blitzkrieg Riding Club – The club is another example of the revolution in the Indian biking culture. The club stands for safe riding and always eager to spread awareness for the same. At BRC there are no limits to the adrenaline that riders carry. BRC has had its expedition and adventure trips in almost every part of the country. Since the Club is based out of Pune and with a decent biking scene around it is never hard to find places that we can ride, shutterbugs and explore. Weekend rides to set our minds free are always planned, helping us skip the day-to- day crisis and what we say achieving “Moksha”. (Popularly known as BRC Pune) as the name suggests is all about riding. It does not matter what you ride, it is the rider and passion that matters.
To connect with BRC Pune you can call them on +91 9579643213
Drop them a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – http://brcpune.com
MORE PHOTOS of the Pune Motofest 2018?
Click on the links below: